Audio Editing Software - Spectra Foo Complete
SpectraFoo provides all of the tools today's digital projects demand. Whether you are a live sound engineer or a studio mixer, you need the power that Foo provides. Including standards-based level metering, high-speed, high-resolution spectral analysis, the unique Phase Torch, correlation metering, triggerable waveform display, power balancing and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels, the SpectraFoo range is absolutely essential for broadcast production and critical mixing & mastering.
SpectraFoo Complete provides the engineer with the complete toolset in the Standard version, plus sample code metering tools, a 12 band signal generator, a recording, playback, looping & static analysis system, and a complete transfer function measurement system.
• Lissajous phase scopes (X-Y, vectorscope and stereo field display modes)
• Full featured audio frequency oscilloscopes
• Power balance meters
• Full featured level meters with physical unit calibration
• Full featured audio spectrum analyzers
• Spectragram spectral history meters
• Correlation meters
• Correlation history meters
• Phase Torch frequency-sensitive phase meters
• Envelope history meters
• Band Limited history meters